A corporation’s or organization’s board plays an important role in helping move it forward amid rising complexity, innovation and periodic crises while remaining true to its purpose and values. Having a strong, productive board is a significant achievement but also a constant journey. Board culture has a profound influence on the way boards carry out their duties and shape boards’ performances. In this live, lunchtime webinar, Anthony C. Pezzino, CPA, Senior Manager at Tronconi Segarra & Associates LLP, will discuss a wide array of topics including:
- Strategies on how a corporation or organization can achieve exceptional board leadership
- Board responsibilities and fiduciary duties
- Practical guidance for onboarding and orientating new board members
- Strategies for increasing board engagement
- Maximizing value during board meetings
- Key effective governance practices
- Addressing performance, skill and diversity gaps in a board
- Board committees
Anthony plans on having time at the end of his presentation for audience Q&A.
WHEN: Tuesday, September 12, 2023 from noon to 1 p.m.
REGISTER for this online webinar here.
We look forward to seeing you at this important and timely webinar.